- A-Arm Front Suspension
- Aluminum Interior Kits
- Anti Roll Bars
- Apparel - Chassis Engineering
- Axles & Spools
- Batteries and Chargers
- Battery Mounts & Accessories
- Body & Front End Mounts
- Books and Videos
Brackets and Tabs
- FOUR-LINK HOUSING BRACKET W/SHOCK MOUNT
- ADJUSTABLE LOWER SHOCK MOUNT BRACKET
- ALUM STRUT ROD MOUNTING BRACKET
- ALUMINUM HANDLE
- BELLCRANK TAB
- Brackets and Tabs > LADDER BAR HOUSING BRACKET W/SHOCK MOUNTS
- BUSS BAR MOUNT
- CLEVIS TAB FOR CASTER BRACKET
- DIAGONAL.LINK BKT 5/8
- FLAT CABLE MOUNT BRACKET
- FLAT MOUNTING BRACKET (Football)
- FOUR LINK CHASSIS BRACKETS
- FOUR LINK HOUSING BRACKETS WITHOUT SHOCK MOUNT
- FUEL PUMP MOUNTING BRACKET
- HEAVY DUTY DIAGONAL LINK BRACKET
- HOUSING BRACKET FOR WHEELIE BARS
- LADDER BAR FRONT MOUNT BRACKETS
- LADDER BAR HOUSING BRACKET (ea)
- LADDER BAR HOUSING BRACKET W/SHOCK MOUNTS
- Large Chassis Tab
- LARGE UNIVERSAL TAB .090 MOLY NO HOLE
- LG. LIGHTENED GUSSET TAB
- LINE LOCK MOUNT
- MEDIUM UNIVERSAL TAB (Moly and Mild Steel)
- MSD COIL MOUNTING BRACKET
- PANHARD BAR HOUSING BRACKET
- PARACHUTE TAB (Moly and Mild Steel)
- RACK AND PINION MOUNTING BRACKET
- SHOCK BRACKETS
- SMALL MOLY CHASSIS TAB
- SMALL MOLY UNIVERSAL TAB
- SMALL UNIVERSAL TAB
- STANDARD LOWER SHOCK MOUNT TAB
- TIE DOWN RINGS (PAIR)
- TOP GUN 4-LINK BRACKET W/FIXED SHOCK MOUNT (EACH)
- TRANS CROSSMEMBER BRACKET ONLY
- Universal Frame Brackets
- UNIVERSAL LEAF SPRING PERCH
- V-NOTCH UNIVERSAL FRAME BRACKET
- WELD CLEVIS BRACKET 3/16
- WHEELIE BAR CASTER BRACKET
- Window Mount Tabs
Brake Kits & Components
- Brake Fluid
- Brake Plumbing Kits
- Brake Proportioning Valve
- HEAVY DUTY RACING REAR DISC BRAKE KITS
- Master Cylinder Mount kit
- Master Cylinders
- PRO STREET FRONT DISC BRAKE KITS
- PRO STREET REAR DISC BRAKE KITS
- Residual Pressure Valves
- Strange pro race rear carbon brake kits
- Strange Pro Race Steel Rear Brake Kit
- Strange s-series brake kit
- WILWOOD HEAVY DUTY FRONT DISC BRAKE KITS
- WILWOOD LIGHT WEIGHT FRONT DISC BRAKE KITS
- Carbon Fiber and Composites
- Center Sections - 9"
- Chassis Kits
- Custom Fabrication
- Data Acquisition
- Diagonal Links
- Door Hinge Kits
- Door Latch Linkage
- Driveshaft Loops and Containment Components
- Driveshafts, Yokes & Couplers
- Flex Plate Shields
- Ford Center Sections
- Four Links
- Frame Connectors
- Frame Rails
- Fuel Tanks & Accessories
- Funny Car Cage
- Gauge Panels
- Head and Neck Restraint
- Helmet Hook
- Ladder Bars
- Lead Weight Pucks
- Limiters, Engine Torque
- Limiters, Suspension
- Motor Plates & Mounts
- Nitrous Accessories
- Off Road
Panel Fastening Components
- Bolt-On Panel Fastener Brackets
- Clecos and Plier Kit
- Panel Fastener - Button Removal Driver
- Panel Fastener - Pocket Button Driver
- Panel Fastener - Spring Adjusting Tool
- Panel Fastener - Springs
- Panel Fastener - Studs
- Panel Fasteners - Self Ejecting Buttons
- Tin Installation Kit
- Weld-On Panel Fastener Brackets
- Weld-On Panel Fastener Brackets - Light Weight
- Panhard Bar
- Parachutes, Mounts & Accessories
- Pedal Kits
- Pro-Jack Car Stands
- Quick Pins
- Quick Removal Flanges
- Race Car In A Box
- Rack & Pinions
- Radiators, Fans & Mounts
Rears, Gears & Components
- 9 Inch PRO Ring and Pinion Gear Sets
- 9 Inch Standard Ring and Pinion Gear Sets
- 9.5 Inch PRO Ring and Pinion Gear Sets
- Complete Ford 9” Center Sections
- DANA 60 COMPLETE REARS
- Fabricated Mustang Rear End Housing
- Fabricated Rear End Housing
- FORD 9" BACK BRACE
- Housing Filler Cap
- Pinion Supports
- Precision Housing Ends and kits
- Slip Yokes, Pinion Yokes, Couplers and U-Bolt Kits
- Weld Up Housing Kit
- Rod Ends - Chromoly
- Rod Ends - Mild Steel
- Roll Bars & Cages
- Roof Mount Tow Hook Kit
- Safety Belts
- Shifter Mount
- Shocks, Coil Overs
- Shocks, Mounts, and Accessories
- Slot Clevises
- Springs, Coil Over
- Steering Components
- Strut Front Suspension
- Tie Rod Tube Kit
- Tools and Jigs
- Transmission Crossmembers & Mounts
- Transmission Shields
- Tube Adapters
- USED PARTS/CARS AND OLD INVENTORY
- Wheel Spacers
- Wheel Tubs
- Wheelie Bars and Accessories
- Wheels and Tires
- Window Frames, Latches & Mounts
- Wings and Hardware
- Wishbone Locator
Terms and Conditions
All orders must be prepaid. Chassis Engineering accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Other forms of payment accepted are Cash, Wire Transfer, Money Order and Certified Check.
Orders that must go by Truck will be sent Truck Freight Collect.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Chassis Engineering works hard to maintain pricing as current as possible but cannot be responsible for errors that may occur.
Chassis Engineering makes every effort to produce and distribute the highest quality parts. Chassis Engineering reserves the right to make necessary changes to product designs that are not represented in currently used product photos.
No merchandise will be accepted for return without prior authorization. Any product returned must have a Return Material Authorization. RMA’s can be obtained by contacting Chassis Engineering. Any product returned by COD or freight collect will be refused at the dock. Special orders are not returnable. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking/repackaging charge. No returns are accepted after 30 days of invoice date.
Special Orders must be prepaid. Special Orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Orders outside the Continental United States:
Orders placed from outside the continental United States must be prepaid. Acceptable forms of payment are PayPal and Wire Transfer. Wire Transfer information will be forwarded as needed. Freight must be prepaid and will be included in the final invoice amount. Any additional charges (of any kind) related to the delivery of the product will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Truck Freight Orders:
All orders shipped by truck will be shipped truck freight collect. Chassis Engineering will attempt to determine the most cost effective option. Shipping to residential addresses will result in higher freight cost. Commercial addresses are preferred. All product is counted and marked on the Bill of Lading prior to shipment. Any shortages or damages must be noted on the paperwork at time of delivery and the freight company notified by phone prior to contacting Chassis Engineering. Chassis Engineering assumes no responsibility after 3 days from the date of delivery.
All expenses resulting from refused shipments will be the responsibility of the customer, regardless of the reason. Customer will be notified by mail that a balance remains on their account until settled. Any orders placed after the order in question will have these charges added to the total, thereby reimbursing Chassis Engineering.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Chassis Engineering. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.